Teachers Mold Our Future

 Teachers Mold Our Future


Greeting To All,


First of all, I welcome you all to this wonderful occasion. On behalf of gatherings, I deliver Teachers day wishes to our valuable teachers. They have shown impeccable contributions in molding us.


Teacher - Anchor for Life


History Speaks!


Every year teacher’s day is celebrated on the 5th of September, the day marks the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. He was the second president of India from 1962 to 1967. He was a Scholar, an Indian Philosopher. 


Once in 1962 during Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan's teaching, one student asked for his birthday celebration of him. But he smiled and replied, 


“It will be my honor if September 5th is marked as Teacher’s Day to acknowledge all teachers, rather than celebrating my birthday”.


From 1962 onwards, September 5 commenced as Teachers’ Day in India.


Lockdown Mentors!


Because of the Pandemic Situation, Our teachers strive hard to teach us online. In that tough situation, they will be our only ray of hope. They took our education to next level through online platforms. From Guiding to Motivating us, during those pandemic situations our respect for teachers has risen enormously. We must recall their effort at this time and convey our gratitude to them. 


Teachers come parents!


The ancient saying was there, we must admire people on the basics of “Mother, Father, Teacher, and God”, as of “Maatha, Pitha, Guru, Deivam”. Teachers were placed before god. Because god created only our souls. But teachers take responsibility for our optimistic future and mold our personalities and values. 


Other than education, teachers take every effort to make us better human beings. Sometimes they will be our second parents. They hear our queries and solve our needs as soon as possible. Teachers encourage us in doing lots of new things in an innovative way. Teachers also guide us in doing such things. Teachers are the pinnacles of our achievements.


Became Friends!


Not unlike in ancient days, today teachers are like friends nowadays. They give their ears to solve all our problems including personal ones. They give the right solution for those problems.  They clarify doubts about the class at any time. They make us feel like their friends. Teachers are the building blocks of our talents. 


Skill or Discipline!


Let's talk about an interesting fabled story about a girl of 5 years old and his mother. 


On a fine day, the teacher noticed a heartbroken little girl as he took the class. After the class was over, he met the little girl. He asked, “Why are you so sad today?”. The little girl replied, “Every day, from waking up to sleep, My mother helped me in feeding, storytelling, bathing, and eating. But for the past day, my mother was not in my home”. 


Then, he questioned, ”Where has your mother gone?”. The little girl answered, ”I also asked the same question to my father, he told me that she has moved to heaven with gods”. Her father also added, “She will not return again”. While telling this little girl was weeping. The teacher also wept. 


Then he consoled the little girl, by saying “Don’t worry my girl, your mother is in heaven. I am his postman. I had a letter from your mother. I will bring the letter tomorrow.” The little girl was happy and left the school with a smile.

On the next day, the teacher came with the letter and read it out to the little girl. The letter was composed of “Oh my little girl, I am your mother. Don’t mourn for me. I am in heaven surrounded by gods. You are a girl of 5 years old. Yes, of course, you are a big girl now. You can handle all your work by yourself. You can manage your eating, bathing, sleeping, and studying with the help of your father. I will be happy to have you as my child. I will also get proud by watching your growth. Concentrate on your studies, engage yourself in all extracurricular activities and make me proud. I pray for your growth and wisdom to the gods. I will always be with you.”


From that day onwards, the little girl was not upset about his mother's absence. She committed herself to enrich her knowledge. After some days, she asked her teacher, ”Which is the best for life - Skills or Discipline?”. He smiled and replied, “Plant can’t grow without a root. But the roots are hidden under the soil. Skill is like a stem of a plant. Discipline is like a root. We can’t see it. It is hidden under our souls. But without discipline, we cannot build our skill”. The little girl absorbs his words. With his super guidance, the little girl became a disciplined and skilled person.


From this story, we understand that teachers are not only for taking classes and assessing our talents. Teachers are also like the root of our stems. They become mothers when we are in need of love. They become fathers when we are in need of knowledge. They become gods when we are in need of blessings. Finally, they become teachers when we are in need to make ourselves better human beings.


Fun Activities Begins!


I think the time came for the celebration. We are planned many events for our teachers. Those events will recall their childhood. Here we commence the events.


Concluded with Dr. APJ Quote!

At last, I would like to conclude my speech with Dr. APJ Abdyul Kalam’s quote,


“The objective of education is to produce well human beings with skill and expertise. That objective is achieved only through proficient teachers”


Once again, I convey Teachers' Day wishes to all our beloved teachers, who were the stepping stone to our achievements. And I thank our College Management, Principal, and Staff for your support in organizing this valuable event. And most importantly, I thank our future engineers for making this occasion beautiful. Thank you all!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Sample - Web Content - School Website -

A Knowledgeable Loser

7 Best Free Platforms To Create Your Own Article/Blog