The Day that Binds Us Together

Not all day like today. Today is the most precious day of my life. Yes, Today is our wedding anniversary. The day that binds us together. I remember every action of that day. That is a foliage memory. 

Dec 9, 2021!

On Dec 9, 2021, At 11.30 a.m.,  We arranged all the needed items for the puja. Then puja started. All my family members were in the puja. I prayed, the next phase of my life will be filled with wonderful colours and blasting happiness. 

Minji Ceremony!

Thereafter, the Minji Ceremony started with loads of fun. My foot was decorated with side rings for the toe and anklets for the ankle. Eventually, I wore all my jewels and moved to the marriage hall for lunch.

Snap Time!

In the meantime, the groom's family existed in the banquet hall. Around 1.30 p.m., I also reached there with my family members. After we finished lunch, I and the groom were taken to a photo shoot. Yeah! It's a Snap Time. That was the most cherishing moment in my life.

Makeover!

Near 3 p.m., we reached home and started my Makeover. Yes, I self-decored myself with the help of my sister-in-law and mom. We split the task, my part was to do the hairdo in frontside and lehenga draping. My mom took care of the backside hairdo and my sister-in-law did the make-up. Ultimately, I finished the makeover with an awesome outlook. 

Entry Of A Bride!

At approximately 6 p.m.,  My family and I entered the marriage hall - Theni Viyabarigal Sangam Meeting Hall with a lot of shininess and fear. That's the Entry Of A Bride. The bride was ready and the groom was also ready. Now the time arrived for the engagement. 

Pista Greeny!

The function commenced at 6.30 p.m., My man wore a pista green sherwani. How handsome he was! Pista Greeny. Then I entered the stage with a ton of trembling. I got the saree from my uncle and moved to the bride's room for the apparel change.

The Roses are red!

I looked like a red rose because my engagement attire was a red saree. Moreover, The Roses are Red. I walked to the stage and stood next to My Man. We both glanced at each other with blushing smiles. 

Routine!

Now, Routine events popped up like exchanging garland, photography with relatives, cake cutting, and supper. Here is the time for the couple's photoshoot. With overloaded cuteness, shininess, blush, and love, we started to take shots. 

Left My Sleep!

Then time fled with us. At roughly 11.30 p.m., We moved to our house to sleep. I said "goodbye" to him. He said, "Have a Good Sleep". I glanced at him with a smile. Then left the arena. But honestly, not only I left the arena and also I Left My Sleep at the arena.  I removed my makeup and bedded like a night owl. Thus my engagement night went.

The Day!

The morning rises hurriedly. Yes, The Day (Dec 10, 2021) Arrived. We woke up at 3 a.m. and began my makeover. At 6 a.m.,  We reached the marriage hall. Then the aarathi ceremony started. First and foremost, I took the aarathi full of bashfulness for my beloved man. He gifted me with a bunch of love. I smiled and moved to the arena for a costume change.

The Time!

It was a quick costume change. I wore a sky-blue coloured saree and moved to the stage. My man was also there with a stunning coat suit. I stand next to him with trembling feet. As soon as I reached the stage, we exchanged our garlands. Hence, The Time Came.

Bind Us!

The people were buzzing around us. And my sister-in-law's father-in-law spoke about the couple's responsibility, what the couple should do after marriage and the importance of saving for a family. Kathirvel Annachi, a Tamil professor at Thiagarajar college, headed the marriage ceremony by handing over the nuptial pendant to my man. At 7.10 a.m.,  My man put a nuptial pendant on my neck. That chain Binds Us together for the rest of our life. That moment was the most nervous and exciting phase in my life.

For You, My Love!

You are my favourite place to go to when my mind searches for peace. You are the one who tolerates my madness. I love you more today than yesterday but not half as much as tomorrow. Love you to the level of infinity.


This is how my life's new journey begins with the most supportive and lovable person.


Cheers,

Abarna Balagurusamy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Sample - Web Content - School Website -

A Knowledgeable Loser

7 Best Free Platforms To Create Your Own Article/Blog